IDDSI was launched in January 2019 and nation-wide implementation is currently underway. IDDSI is supported by Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists, Canadian Society of Nutrition Management, Dietitians of Canada, Speech-Language & Audiology Canada.
There is a Canadian IDDSI Reference Group (CIRG) guiding the implementation process in Canada. For updates, newsletters, or if you wish to join CIRG, please contact us.
||Canadian Reference Group Registry (pdf, Oct 2020)
We update the registry twice a year (February & August). If you wish to be included on the Canadian IDDSI Registry, please contact us.
- June 2022 CAN-DO Minced & Moist, Level 5 Foods (pdf, June 2022)
- May 2022 CAN-DO Puree, Level 4 Foods (pdf, May 2022)
- April 2022 CAN-DO Newsletter: Why IDDSI is Important (pdf, April 2022)
- March 2022 CAN-DO Newsletter: The IDDSI Flow Test (pdf, March 2022)
- February 2022 CAN-DO Newsletter: Best Practices for Using IDDSI Terminology (pdf, February 2022)
- January 2022 CAN-DO Newsletter: Shifting from Dual to Single Label (pdf, January 2022)
- 3 Communication printemps (pdf, mai 2020)
- Spring (3rd) Communication (pdf, May 2020)
- 2e communication (pdf, July 2019)
- Second Communication (pdf, July 2019)
- 1ère communication (pdf, Nov 2018)
- First Communication (pdf, Nov 2018)
Best Practices & IDDSI Terminology (ppt, February 2022)
Webinaire IDDSI 101 - Réponses aux questions (pdf, July 2020)
French (Canada) Poster, Testing Reference Card, IDDSI Flow Test Card available on the Resources page.
IDDSI Testing Methods in French (Canada)
||This information was last updated on May 2022.