Find answers to frequently asked questions that the IDDSI Board have answered. Simply click on the question to reveal the answer. If you still do not find the answer to your question here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAQ: All Frequently Asked Questions (One PDF)
- IDDSI Testing – Drinks: Slip Tip Syringe
- IDDSI Testing – Drinks: Exactly 8 or 4 mL?
- IDDSI Testing – Drinks: Foods Not Level 3 or 4
- IDDSI Resources: Colours
- IDDSI Liquidised Foods
- IDDSI Transitional Foods
- IDDSI Foods: Japanese Dysphagia Training Jelly
- IDDSI Foods: 2 Levels
- IDDSI Foods: Choking Level 6 vs Level 7
- IDDSI Foods: Choking Sandwiches, Level 5 Minced and Moist
- IDDSI Foods: Choking Mixed Dual Consistencies
- IDDSI Foods: Level 6 Particle Size
- IDDSI: Dental
- IDDSI Food: Bread
- IDDSI Drinks: Slightly Thick
- IDDSI Drinks: Honey/Nectar
- IDDSI Drinks: Levels, Drink Thickness
- IDDSI Drinks: Testing Smoothies, Soups
- IDDSI: Drinks – Food Level 3-4 Overlap
- IDDSI: Copyright
- IDDSI Food: Pills, Capsules, Tablets
We are currently organizing our meeting and would like to have some input from IDDSI in person. Who is the best person to contact?
This request will need to be sent to email@example.com, who will forward this to Peter Lam & Julie Cichero and the board for discussion.
Is any other information I should be aware of that is perhaps not on the website, that would help these dieticians move towards utilization of IDDSI?
We are working on an implementation plan, and we are not expecting immediate transition. The implementation process overview should be released soon and would be very key in terms of what you present. Subscribe to our emails to receive the latest information.
Is there a video to accompany the instructions?
Yes, you can find them here: http://iddsi.org/framework/food-testing-methods/